Sunday, February 3, 2013

6 months


Goodness I love this boy.  He is the most mellow, patient, easy going baby.  I lucked out with this guy.  At 6 months he is charming.  His new trick is to stick out his little lizard tongue back and forth and giggle.  He can roll over both sides and is superb at baby crunches.  He babbles and coos and says "Aye."  He is always waiting to catch your gaze so he can gift you with a smile.  He waits with anticipation for life to happen around him.  His eyes are always twinkling and he is an Olympic cuddler.  He likes to nuzzle.  He loves to pull my hair.  He sometimes looks like Winston Churchill.  He loves to chew on his thumb, not suck, but chew.  He really loves to gnaw on any ones chin. We keep waiting for teeth but none have come.  He is happy!  He loves food, (boy does he fit in with the rest of his brothers).  We started solids this month and nothing he has eaten has fazed him.  We have stood, ready with the camcorder, to catch the grimace but none have ever come.  He is just content to have us spoon all these new tastes in.    
Here is the traditional 6 month old "overall picture".  We have one of these of all our babies at 6 month.  I love a baby in a white onesie and overalls.  Of coarse, he is growing too fast and I want to hold these moments forever.  So grateful he is ours. 

No comments: