Thursday, January 22, 2009
The Name Game
Today at lunch, I asked the boys what they thought we should name this new little baby, being that we haven't really talked about it yet. This was an invitation for creative genius. The boys thought they were hilarious and after dilliberation, their top picks are......2345 Anderson, Hiccup Anderson, or Diaper Anderson. Maybe this should be a discussion reserved for Mom and Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know I think they are on to something...Hiccup for a girl, Diaper for a boy, but 2345 is perfect no matter what you have.
Congratulations Anne on #3. I didn't know that you were expecting another one! That's awesome! Like you I'm nervous about how things will change with having another child. But I'm sure we'll adjust to the changes that come. Congrats again! Hope you're feeling well!
The girls choices for Zach were Curtain and Tree.
Post a Comment