Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ode To Tad's










(Sung To Home Home on the Range)
dedicated to Tim and all true fans.

Oh give me a place
Where the ice sure does taste
like deliciousness served in a cup


Where smiles abound
Children run all around
And Tim Rarick's there sucking it up


Oh snow cones for FREE
Why doesn't it happen to ME
Wish we all had Tim's skill
It must be a big thrill
eating seconds of Coconut Creme.

~

On hot summer days
We all mosey our way
to the place that brings joy to the soul


Dan serves the best we agree
So many flavors to see
To try them all is our ultimate goal


Tad's Tropical Sno
A place we all love to go
spending long Summers nights
standing under those lights
Eating the yummiest ice that we know!

4 comments:

Devan and Robyn said...

Very Nice!! Well Done!! I had to sing through it just to make sure it all worked out!! Let us know how the move/work goes!! Love you guys.

Gamble Gang said...

That is great - I've got to show Mike! I finally have a blog so you will have to check it out. www.gamblegang.blogspot.com so we can keep in touch - since I hear that you are in denial about moving but yet it is going to happen! :) Talk to you later!
Jill

Crystal said...

Your kids are so cute. I wish my baby had as much hair as your baby does, man I am so jealous!

J&B Update said...

very nice song It made me want a grape snowcone or cherry they are both favorites