Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Barf Catching

I caught barf in my hand today. It wasn't mine, but my babies. I'm pretty good at this by now. I think if Barf Catching was an Olympic Venue I'd be a medal contender. This particular episode happened at noon. I was still in my jammies, I haven't showered or brushed my hair yet, and I honestly can't remember if I've brushed my teeth today. I really hope I have. I have driven to pick up my child from school though(yes in my jammies), cleaned up multiple spills of various liquids, wiped numerous bottoms, done a load or two of laundry, fed my posterity, cleaned up lots of toys, unclogged the toilet, and vacuumed the house.
Sometimes the sophisticated glamour of motherhood is overwhelming.

1 comment:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

haa haa, and i must add, that i had to write something on this here post.(due to my maiden name being barf and you mentioned it a bit, i hope you thought of me on this FUN day).....barf will always just be a part of me. you are a fab mother and wife, and i just think that you are the most awesome women in all of the world. some days are hard, that is for sure..but you seem to handle them fabulously.