
I love this middle child of ours. He brings me joy! I love his tender pats, his little, deep voice, so uniquely his own. I love his willingness to cuddle and tell me he loves me. I love his thoughtfulness and his spunk. I love the way he runs over to the side line and informs Mike and myself of every specific detail involved with his team making a goal. He also tells us when to cheer, and he is
always cheering for his little team mates (he is so supportive and encouraging with that cute thumbs up and pat on the back).
Yes that cute kid on the soccer team is mine, I think with pride....
I love that his older brother is his hero and source of all wisdom. I love that he is protective of his younger brother.
And this morning I especially love the hilarious things he says.
Today's winner, "Jacob, you made a horrible error." This was declared after Jake ripped apart Will's book order form.
Isaac labeled this post. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment