Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bright!

This morning I watched as our sweet little baby, Bracken, kicked his legs and stared with complete fascination at the ceiling lights.  He babbled away, having a conversation with heaven.  At least I'm pretty sure he was having a conversation with Heaven; a good comforting chat with his loved ones who have been here or are yet to come.  The veil is surely thin, and sometimes I get to be a spectator in that glorious interaction.  These sweet little babies are attracted to light, because Heaven is bright and light.  To quote my sweet 2 year old niece Jocelyn, "Jesus is bright Daddy."  Babies are bright and pure and sweet and heavenly themselves.  Light attracts light.  I'm so grateful to have a piece of that in my home.  It makes heaven on earth a reality.  Babies - what sweet, sanctifying, bright, innocent, peaceful additions they are. 

Bracken Lowell Anderson
July 10, 2012
8 lbs 15 oz
22 1/2 " long
6:04 p.m.
 
We are all in love!  He is pure sweetness.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Anne! He is beautiful!

Devan and Robyn said...

He is so handsome! We can't wait to meet him! (hopefully before he is 3!) I think its our turn to come to you! :0) Love you guys!

Miriam said...

I've been watching...hoping you would post a picture! Thinking about you and hoping things are going well for all of you. He's beautiful!

Emily said...

Congratulations Anne!!! He is adorable (of course)!

westoverjen said...

2Congrat on the little one.

Erin said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog tonight! Congratulations on another beautiful boy. You are such a good mom, Anne. I love to read about your family!