Monday, March 10, 2008

Tuff, Tuff, Tuff



Yes, I live with boys.

Wrestling,

Tackling,

Running,

Grabbing,

Jumping,

Punching (we try to keep this at a minimum)

It's A Packaged Deal.

This morning my boys were doing just those things. In the 6.9 seconds I left to run something downstairs, Will, had a burst of creativity. He thought that in order to really be the football players they were pretending to be, they needed to look the part. Thus, the under-eye, glare-reducing marks on their faces. Isaac, was a most willing participant. They thought they looked so tuff and cool. I thought it was sooo cool that the marker was washable. Life is good!

2 comments:

Cheramie said...

yeah a blog! i love it! i'm so glad you started one. i think this is a fun way to keep up with everyone. will and ike look so tuff (but cute).

Emily said...

Love it love it love it love it!!! You're blog is awesome! I will definitely be checking often, so, no pressure, but you have an audience!